RMX Technologies is an organization focused on creation and invention through our expertise in plasma and electromagnetic processing. RMX provides customized industrial material processing solutions that improve existing products and processes by using advanced plasma, carbon fiber, and ceramic technologies to lower production costs and reduce processing times while reducing environmental impact. We provide a vibrant workplace environment that minimizes bureaucracy and maximizes productivity. RMX is a growing company with an exciting future that starts now.
We are looking forward to reviewing your resume and interest in working with us.
Feel free to submit your resume to us here.
RMX is leading the way in innovative materials processing technologies designed to reduce manufacturing costs, increase performance or produce results not previously possible. We are strictly looking for a highly motivated, bright individual in the RF engineering field to fill a full-time opening in Knoxville, TN. Due to export control restrictions of our work, U.S. citizenship or U.S. permanent residence (green card holder) is required.
What you will do:
- Design, simulate, model, fabricate and assemble RF and microwave equipment for a variety of materials processing applications and plasma-related applications.
- Provide design, part selection and assembly support for electrical aspects of experimental and production equipment.
- Design standard electrical enclosures for custom and production equipment.
- Participate in and/or lead experimental research teams in exciting new materials processing applications.
- Work closely with experimental research and development teams
- Provide input for future direction of prototypes and processes
The type of person we want:
- An achiever focused on producing results
- Has a desire to work in a small business environment involving high risk and high reward
- Self-motivated, highly driven individual that can work alone or in a team
- One with flexibility, adaptation, and the desire to achieve
The skills we require:
- Experience in the design, modeling, fabrication and impedance matching of RM power electronics engineering design
- Antenna design experience
- Experience in RF and microwave ranges of implementation
- Experience in the use of CST for antenna design and performance modeling
- Electrical design and schematic generation
The skills we prefer:
- Antenna design experience
- Ability to develop new designs from scratch and take ideas from creation to implementation in a lab environment
- Experience in power supply design techniques focused on efficiency and economics
- Experience in DoE (Design of Experiments) implementation
- Electrical circuit simulation experience (Spice, or similar)
- National Electric Code knowledge
- Matlab and Simulink experience